University Physicians' Association (UPA) is seeking qualified candidates for Medical Insurance A/R Representative. Applicants should have knowledge of computers, internet and windows based programs and knowledge of ICD-9 and CPT codes. Applicants must have customer service experience. Other duties require but are not limited to:
- Resolve denials or partially paid claims through interaction with insurance carriers, patients or physicians.
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines and requirements
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Identify payer trends
- Ability to work as a team player
- Maintains accurate documentation and reports following established process and procedures
- Correspond with client to resolve inquiries or concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing additional responsibilities as needed.
For more information on this company, please follow this link: http://www.upasolutions.com/