Responsible for the research and development of surface/volume meshing and GUI integration for engineering applications
The following will be required of all candidates:
- MS or equivalent degree in Computer Science and/or Civil, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Proven expertise in object-oriented C++ software design
- Experience in unstructured mesh generation for CFD/CAE applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet project goals
In addition, experience in one or more of the following areas is desired:
- FEA or CFD or related disciplines
- Usage and development of CAD tools such as Catia, Solidworks, etc.
- Scientific visualization with OpenGL and/or VTK
- Software development in Java
- Client/Server architectures
- Design and development of architectural components for large scale software systems
- User interface design/development
Direct experience with the Parasolid Kernel
- Experience in mesh generation, especially CAD/CAE meshing
Contact: John Visconti at firstname.lastname@example.org or JohnViscontiSearch@gmail.com
CAE Recruiters 25 years experience in engineering careers.
Call 978-667-6680. All inquiries are held in the strictest confidence.