Get new similar jobs by email for
TopSource is a full-service staffing company specializing in IT/Technology, Accounting/ Finance, Sales and Marketing and Human Resources. Our clients are leading companies throughout the South Florida market. We are affiliated with New Horizons of South Florida, the World's largest independent technology training company and the #1 Training Company in South Florida, having working relationships with all of the top corporations locally!
Compensation Analyst Consultant
Description of Position:
Experienced Compensation Analyst needed to carry out job analysis for new or existing positions in order to determine the proper slotting within internal job hierarchy. Perform market pricing of jobs to determine proper compensation levels while maintaining internal and external equity. Prepare salary recommendations for promotions, equity or market adjustments, discuss recommendations with Human Resources and/or business unit management. Assists in the analysis, development, recommendation, and administration of commission, bonus programs, merit process, salary surveys, etc. Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
1. Minimum of 2-5 years experience in fixed compensation analysis. Experience in variable comp is a huge plus!
2. Experience with market pricing and job slotting.
3. Ability to perform basic financial analysis.
4. Good interpersonal and analytical skills, with strong attention to details and accuracy.
5. Proficient in Microsoft suite of products. With moderate knowledge and experience in Excel (formula and pivot tables)
6. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred.
7. Must be able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
8. Must be self motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
9. Strict confidentiality and data integrity is required.
10. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Send resume in MS Word to applyc@topsourcecom