TopSource is a full-service staffing company specializing in IT/Technology, Accounting/ Finance, Sales and Marketing and Human Resources. Our clients are leading companies throughout the South Florida market. We are affiliated with New Horizons of South Florida, the World's largest independent technology training company and the #1 Training Company in South Florida, having working relationships with all of the top corporations locally!
Our client is a leading medical software company selling EMR, EHR, Practice Management / Medical Billing software to specialty physician practices. They are seeking an experienced medical software (EMR or PM) Sales Executive for the Mid West Region. Sales Executive can live anywhere within the Mid West region, as long as they live close to a major airport.
First Year Compensation: 100,000-150,000
- Achieve sales quota for the assigned Mid West territory.
- Interview potential clients to determine financial position, resources, assets available to invest, and financial goals in order to generate new sales opportunities (increase pipeline).
- Build client relationships and referral network (channel partners/referrals).
- Support promotional activities (travel to Trade Shows, Conferences, etc).
- Keep up with product/market knowledge, including competitors.
- Facilitate communication to improve service between customers and the rest of the organization.
- Fulfill administrative requirements (KPI’s, Expenses, Contracts Business Plan, etc).
- Complete sales and routes documents for processing.
- Travel to potential clients and client sites within assigned geography to conduct sales presentations, software demonstrations, etc.
- At least 3 years of proven success selling EMR and/or Practice Management/Billing Software REQUIRED!
- Experience selling to specialists in Gastroenterology, Cardiology and/or internal medicine
- Health Information Technology (HIT) experience (strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent Communication skills, oral and written.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software preferred