Get new similar jobs by email for
Mortgage Loan Consultant
MCU is growing its mortgage lending market and we are looking for dynamic & energetic individuals to join our organization as a Mortgage Loan Consultant! CLS, a national Mortgage Banking company and division of Marine Credit Union Enterprise, provides mortgage products and services to financial institutions throughout the USA, helping them to provide mortgage services to their customers effectively. With expertise in the real estate lending field supported by over 80 years in Credit Union and Mortgage Banking, we deliver results for our clients. CLS is currently seeking a dynamic sales professional to hire as a Mortgage Loan Consultant in Suamico, WI.
Mortgage Consultants are responsible for originating mortgage loans generated by their sales and marketing activities. Primary mortgage programs will be conventional fixed rate, FHA, Rural Development, VA mortgages.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop partnerships with local referral sources to generate mortgage applications
· Responsible for providing ongoing training for current mortgage products to developed partnerships
· Determine eligibility of the borrower to the mortgage programs that we currently offer
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Maintain working knowledge of an array of products and services
· Abide by all applicable Consumer Loan Services policies and procedures
· Abide by all applicable rules and regulations
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment with quotas and goals
· Ability to work both independently and as a team player
· Master knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC underwriting guidelines
· Master knowledge of FHA and VA underwriting guidelines
· Master knowledge in RESPA and TILA
· Experienced with DU and LP automated underwriting systems
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in Mortgage Loan Origination. FHA, VA, Rural Development a plus.
Marine Credit Union Enterprise is a dynamic, thriving organization serving the financial needs of our Members and the general public throughout the Midwestern United States. Our enterprise provides financial products and services through Marine Credit Union, Marine Insurance Services, and Consumer Loan Services LLC, and has a proud history of service excellence spanning over eight decades. Marine Credit Union, via a network of 18 locations in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa, serves over 58,000 Members and prospective Members in 31 Midwest counties. Marine Credit Union offers a variety of banking and financial services including checking, savings, MMDA, and Individual Retirement Accounts as well as consumer, commercial, and mortgage loans. Consumer Loan Services LLC, a subsidiary of Marine Credit Union Enterprise, provides retail mortgage loans for direct consumers and scalable mortgage products, services, and support for financial institutions. Marine Insurance Services, also a subsidiary of Marine Credit Union Enterprise, provides quality Auto, Home, Life, Health, and Business insurance products to consumers throughout the Midwest. Marine Credit Union Foundation, a nonprofit charitable institution established by Marine Credit Union Enterprise, furthers our support of the local communities we are so honored to serve. Marine Credit Union takes our duties as corporate citizen seriously, and our staff are deeply involved in our local communities.
Marine Credit Union can offer excellent training, leadership, and support, in addition to competitive compensation and an excellent benefits program which includes:
"Marine Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer"