Get new similar jobs by email for
To apply for this position please visit - https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8723441. BankFive is an equal opportunity employer encouraging all qualified applicants - especially veterans, minorities, females and individuals with disabilities to apply.
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR
MLO - Commission based position
Under the general supervision of the Vice President, Consumer Loan Manager. Performs a variety of duties related to the origination of residential mortgages.
· Previous sales and/or marketing experience
· Must be a licensed Mortgage Originator or eligible for licensure
· Knowledge of lending preferred
· Computer skills
· Cross sell Bank products
· Good oral and written skills.
1. Establishes a customer and referral base for the purpose of originating residential mortgage loans and maintains records on same.
2. Maintains a working relationship with realtors, attorneys, builders, etc.
3. Communicates to realtors and applicants the Bank’s loan products and programs. Recommends appropriate programs.
4. Completes mortgage applications and disclosures, collects appraisal fees, and examines all documentation for completion and accuracy.
5. Resolves problems as they arise during the processing of an application.
6. Arranges work schedule to accommodate customers’ needs including evening and weekend appointments.
7. Attends outside functions to increase business development (i.e. – realtor meetings, home shows, homebuyer seminars, etc.).
8. Participates in local community and civic organizations on behalf of the Bank in order
to foster a positive image within the community it serves.
9. Attends monthly staff meetings and provides reports relative to calls and volume.
10. Assists with the implementation of new programs and products.
11. Must meet annual registration requirements set forth under the S.A.F.E Act.
· Ensures confidentiality of customer transactions.
· Maintains knowledge of customer services in area of responsibility.
· Observes security procedures.
· Performs other duties within scope of responsibility.
1. Hand dexterity required to operate computer terminal and/ or related equipment.
2. Eye Coordination required to operate computer/teller terminal.
3. Drives to and attends meetings as required.
4. Moves around bank between levels or floors while performing duties.
5. Bending and stretching in work area.
6. Sitting at desk or computer work station for periods of time.
7. Lifts books, ledgers, records, etc.
8. Walks around bank location in the performance of duties.
9. Speaks and listens to customers and explains Bank services.
This position description covers the more prominent duties performed,
and is not limited to other work duties that may be assigned.