Nations Lending Corporation is one of the fastest growing and most successful privately held mortgage bankers in the nation. We have been featured in the Cleveland Plain Dealer business section and have received the Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace Designation in 2012 and 2013.
We offer employment opportunities in mortgage banking that will lead you to long-term professional and financial success. Become a Nations Lending employee and join a team of dedicated professionals that serve the needs of homeowners and homebuyers across the nation.
Check out our YouTube channel [link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz5bZua2IKY] for more information about what it’s like to work here.
The primary objective of this position is to assist the Processing Department by ensuring loans are submitted correctly with minimal involvement from the Mortgage Banker. The Processing Assistant may obtain and review all client documents, review for accuracy and completeness, and assure that all supporting documentation is sufficient for borrower, and subject property to close and fund the loan.
Mortgage processing and or mortgage sales experience or equivalent experience, attention to detail, advanced organization skills, independent thinking, ability to visualize cause and affect relationships of documents, the ability to professionally communicate with customers and coworkers and strong PC skills are a must.
The following duties would be applicable:
· Continually speaks with clients regarding their mortgage file, during the submission process.
· Responsible for reviewing and retrieving financial documents needed for the processing of the mortgage loan.
· Expected to increase the quality of loan applications submitted and minimize the Mortgage Banker exposure to non-origination related activities.
· Position requires utilizing reports, email and/or meetings with Mortgage Bankers to stay current and knowledgeable on the status of loans in process.
· Perform specific functions that allow the Mortgage Bankers to devote attention to originating new business, maintaining key relationships, and to developing new systems and strategies.
· Instill confidence in, and build trust with prospects, clients, brokers, and agents.
· Obtain client information for loan applications and answer general questions about the loan process.
· Timely follow-up with customers.
· Create a positive borrower experience through on-going customer contact and quality customer service
· Responsible for sending and retrieving all disclosures required by federal and state law
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Sound judgment.
· PC proficiency.
· Strong time management and organizational skills