Mortgage Processing Support
Duties and Accountabilities:
1. Export the loan application information from the Originating System into the Loan Processing System on a timely basis. Review all information to ensure completeness and accuracy. Submit application for automated underwriting.
2. Order and track necessary documentation, such as credit report, flood certifications, verifications, appraisals, title insurance and condo compliance questionnaires. Review information to ensure application is true and correct.
3. Communicate loan status with applicant, loan originator and other applicable parties.
4. Issue, fax and mail Commitment Letter upon loan approval.
5. Review loan files for closing, ensure all approval conditions have been cleared and homeowners insurance, title, tax information and settlement notice have been received.
6. Collect and provide required documentation for subordination agreements and piggyback approval to the second mortgage lender.
7. Provide assistance with the Loan Closing Process.
8. Review Post Closing loan packages for accuracy of funds, signed documentation and receipt of all required conditions.
9. Process incoming and outgoing mail daily.
10. Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Maintain a positive WELCOME HOME atmosphere
Education & Experience
Associate’s degree plus 2 years of processing or mortgage related experience or, equivalent experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-related medical condition or handicap, genetic information or any legally protected status.