Get new similar jobs by email for
The Mud Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all mud used in drilling operations meets specifications.
1. Provide onsite services under general supervision by testing, measuring and supervising the operation of fluid pumping and mixing
2. Must provide technical analysis in addition to specific product and practical recommendations for the control of fluid properties
3. Responsible for maintaining fluid properties on rig sites by accurately testing the properties of the fluid
4. Maintains inventory at customer well sites
5. Must provide effective customer service by giving rig-site customers information related to the progress of a rig site
6. Creating and implementing solutions to various rig site problems
7. May be asked to assist in sales calls
2. Ability to travel.
3. Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
4. Clean driving record.
5. Technical school graduate preferred.