Responsible for establishing new business, developing current business relationships and ensuring client satisfaction.
· Meet or exceed sales goals.
· Effectively represent all products and benefits within the GateHouse multi-media portfolio. This includes having a working knowledge of all products, identifying customer needs and building multi-media proposals that maximize customer ROI.
· Consistently targets qualified advertisers. This includes monitoring competitive media for qualified leads and conducting a minimum of 5 new client presentations per week.
· Represents new products or product expansions to existing customers with the objectives of improving client results and growing account revenue.
· Demonstrate knowledge ofcompetitive media and our strengths in the marketplace to operate as a consultant to all advertisers and use competitive media for sales analysis.
· Effectively execute the GateHouse Media sales process using a client centric sales approach and tools such as the Diagnosis Call and Customer Intelligence Report.
· Set and manage customer expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account.
· Demonstration of strong customer service through the effective campaigndevelopment and execution for all clients.
· Represent GateHouse Media as an ambassador to the community. This includes chamber and community.
· Maintain the highest levels of personal and professional behavior in the workplace and market.
· Effectively use the tools and resources available includingAdMall, GateHouse Training and the corporate resource center.
· Attend and participate in all sales training and development programs as outlined by your manager.
· Provide managers with input to identify and implement areas for new revenue growth, including target accounts, vendor sections, special sections and features, etc.
· Demonstrate commitment to teamwork and collaborate to achieve department and organization goals.
· Coordinate special sections as assigned.
· Timely submission of credits and debits.
· Work with accounting to keep account balances current.
· Submit detailed and accurate data for revenue forecasts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume with salary expectations to: email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer