Immediate Opening for a Programmer in New Cumberland, PA
Hello! My name is Sheila Anderson with ABBTECH Professional Resources, Inc. Below is a job description for an immediateOpening I have for Programmer located in New Cumberland, PA in case you or others in your network may be interested
If you or anyone in your network is interested in this position, please send me an Updated MS Word copy of your resume to (email@example.com) a.s.a.p. of receiving this email and I will contact you as soon immediately.
Location –New Cumberland, PA
Salary ~ Best Rate
· Full-time/40 hours a week
· Paid Weekly (Direct Deposit Available)
· Duration: 3 – 6 Months with possibility of extension
· Security Clearance: Secret (or the ability to obtain an interim Secret Clearance)
Senior Staff Systems Solutions Engineer is considered an authority in discipline or related area of expertise. Managerial/leadership experience required Works unusually complex problems with consultative direction.
Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: hardware/software, concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
Performs duties such as site surveys, system evaluation, system analysis, architecture, and infrastructure assessment. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Applies and/or develops advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories, and concepts. Resolves issues associated with the development and plementation of operational programs. Provides input to R&D programs and recommends technological application programs to accomplish long-range objectives.)
- Convert legacy Oracle forms application to MS .NET environment with possible integration with MS SharePoint 2010.
- Develop the new system based on the existing LIS system and requirements supplied by APL.
- Develop the application in accordance with the development and lifecycle process as define by DOD Security will follow the software development and lifecycle process as defined by DOD Security Technical Information Guide (STIG) and NIST 800 series guidance
- MS Visual Studio 2010 Developer
- Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs.
- Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
- Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
- Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Design, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications. Evaluates new and existing software products.
- Provides highly technical expertise and guidance in the use of database management systems including data warehousing.
- Designs, implements, and maintains databases and applications with respect to access methods and time, validation checks, file organization, indexing methods, protection and security, documentation, guidelines, and statistical methods.
- Produces Entity-Relationship Diagrams (ERD) for logical database structure.
- Develops, maintains, and controls the data dictionary.
- Collects data elements and prepares database specifications.
I hope to hear from you soon!
ABBTECH is an EOE/M/F/D/V Employer