Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a .NET Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
- Work with team members on multi-person projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Understanding of object oriented design, client-server architecture and relational database design.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build management a plus.
- Client-side scripting experience with AJAX frameworks, jQuery and HTML5 a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!