The job is primarily an entry-level .NET developer position requiring at least 2 years of equivalent web-based programming experience and relational database knowledge to assist with maintaining .NET/SQL based websites for a Houston based company.
Great opportunity to work in a unique small office environment and have the ability to play a significant role in maintaining and developing websites and new products.
· Work on multiple .NET projects using C#
· Maintain and build SQL Server based solutions
· Ability to learn new technologies rapidly
· Provide in-house product support
· Work with technical and non-technical personnel for requirements and technical guidance
· Create business level requirements, code documentation and use a source control application
· Usage of Visual Studio 2008 or greater, SQL 2005 or greater and TFS or equivalent source control
· Work with basic database concepts
· Requires at least 2 years of equivalent web-based programming with relational database knowledge
· Knowledge of relational database concepts such as stored procs, functions, jobs, tables and diagrams
· Knowledge of OOP and project life-cycle
· Strong troubleshooting and communication skills