Oakland, NJ 07436
Base + Commission
1+ to 2 Years
Cablevision Systems Corporation (NYSE: CVC) is one of the nation's leading media and telecommunications companies. Its cable television operations provide a full suite of advanced communications services that include iO TV® digital television, Optimum Online® high-speed Internet, and Optimum Voice® digital voice, all over state-of-the-art cable systems that pass nearly 6 million households and businesses across the New York tri-state area and throughout four Western states.
Cablevision's telecommunications properties also include its Optimum WiFi® wireless Internet, and its Optimum Lightpath® integrated business communications solutions. Cablevision serves the New York area with compelling local content through News 12 Networks, a local news leader; MSG Varsity, a suite of television and online services covering high school activities; and, Newsday Media Group, a business unit that includes Newsday, Long Island's leading daily newspaper, and amNewYork, the nation's most widely circulated free daily serving New York City.
The company also owns and operates Clearview Cinemas throughout the New York tri-state area including the famed Ziegfeld Theatre, a frequent and historic venue for film premieres and events. Additional information about Cablevision is available on the Web at www.cablevision.com.
|NJ Sales - Residential Sales Account Executive
Become a member of the Residential Sales Account Executive team
at Cablevision in our Oakland, NJ location
What we Offer
Our team members enjoy:
- A friendly, fast-paced, professional environment working with leading-edge technology
- Excellent career-development opportunities and paid training/certification
- Generous benefits package including immediate coverage for Medical, Presscription, Dental, and Vision. 401 (k), Cash Balance Pension Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Vacation/Personal/Sick time and Company Paid Life Insurance.
- FREE Cable TV, FREE Internet, and FREE Voice Services (available to our employees who reside in our service area).
- Extra perks include discounted event and concert tickets.
- Base Annual Salary plus Unlimited Earnings Potential with No Cap
What You’ll Contribute
Successful candidates will:
- Sell cable and communication products and services (including Video, iO Digital, Optimum Online and Optimum Voice) to residential customers, utilizing excellent verbal communication skill while providing a superior customer experience
- Establish relationships with potential residential customers through the direct sale of cable and communications products and services while achieving revenue goals, subscriber growth and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to demonstrate professional salesmanship and the use of highly developed sales techniques and effective presentation skills.
- Establish Cablevision as the premier choice in a competitive environment
- Have the ability to identify potential customers based on leads from customer contacts and office sources.
- Possess a strong work ethic and sense of pride in working for a first-class company
What We’re Looking For
Career-minded employees with:
- 2 Years proven track record of success of consumer sales
- Articulate, with strong oral and written communication skills. Must be detail oriented.
- Proven record of strong negotiation, persuasive and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to dependable transportation
- A minimum of 60 college credits required, Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred, or Military experience or Technical/Trade Certification required.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE POSITION TITLE BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
17037BR - Residential Account Executive