- Job Type:
Full Time Employee
Named Account Sales Executive
|Job Title: ||Named Account Sales Executive |
|Area of Interest: ||Sales |
|Department: ||250000 - Direct Sales |
|City: ||Waltham |
|State: ||Massachusetts |
|Job Description: || Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a NAMED ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – B2B Outside Sales. |
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2016 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
If you’ve been working in outside, business to business sales, have a proven track record and a desire to continue building a successful career, you’ll have that opportunity as a Named Account Executive at Konica Minolta. A career in sales at Konica Minolta provides opportunities to work in a team environment and is ideally suited to individuals who enjoy networking at all levels. We provide best in class training- in classroom, web-based and on-the job; having earned a college degree will be an asset. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider Konica Minolta.
This is what will be expected of you as a Named Account Executive:
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
- Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
- Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to a branch office.
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
- Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all Konica Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- Designing and presenting solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
- Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
|Qualifications: || Requirements: |
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of business-to-business outside sales experience, selling to clients in the digital imaging solutions or other technology industry
- High level of motivation and outgoing personality
- College degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required!
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary + commissions). Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned trips to Ireland, Panama, Banff and Atlantis, Bahamas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, to name a few)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training including access to online Harvard Manage/Mentor courses
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™ .
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.