Get new similar jobs by email for
Location is Nashua, NH.
Looking for a full time Network / Desktop Support Engineer with minimum of 3 years of experience.
Benefits and retirement plan included.
I.T. Insiders / Computer Hut is a New Hampshire based consulting firm providing complete I.T. solutions to businesses in the NH area.
Products regularly worked with are:
• Microsoft Windows Server (all versions)
• Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating System (all versions)
• Microsoft Exchange Server (all versions)
• Microsoft Office 365
• Antivirus Solutions
• Windows Mobile Phones and Exchange Wireless Actively
• Firewall Appliances
• Backup Software
• HP, Dell, IBM Servers
• Wireless products
• APC Backup Power Supplies
• All types of networked printers
• Cisco routers
Your responsibilities will include:
• Installation of Microsoft Server in a production environment
• Upgrading old servers with new servers and reconnecting clients
• Installing Microsoft Exchange Server
• Installing antivirus/antispam email filtering solutions
• Install and configure backup solutions
• Restoring files/mailboxes from backups
• Installing routers, firewalls in a network
• Registering domain names, configuring DNS records
• Troubleshooting LAN/Wan connectivity issues
• Troubleshooting failed Windows servers
• Troubleshooting failed Exchange servers
• Setting up a network with Internet access/switching providers
• Remote troubleshooting by phone or web conferencing software
• Reinstalling the OS on client computers
• Desktop installation, maintenance and repair.
• User administration
• Remote and on-site troubleshooting
• Detailed documentation
• Application configuration
• Minimum 3 years related work experience
• Hands-on experience with a variety of hardware platforms running Windows Operating systems
• Solid desktop support and troubleshooting skills
• In depth trouble shooting for Windows XP, MS Office, I.E.
• Experience with remote access, VPN, and backup/recovery
• Understanding of wireless connections
• Works well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Personable, friendly customer service demeanor
• Highly organized
• A+ certification preferred
• Server experience is a plus.
The successful candidate must be professional, friendly, outgoing, polite and enthusiastic. You must be able to communicate well, be attentive to detail and have a business like appearance.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Years of Experience Required: At Least 3 Years