Company: iBridge Solutions, LLC
Location: St. Louis, MO 63141
Salary/Wage: 55,000.00 - 90,000.00 $ /year
Status: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: IT/Software Development
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Occupations: Network and Server Administration
Industry: Computer Hardware;Computer/IT Services
Apply by Email
View all "iBridge Solutions, LLC" jobs
Sr. Network Engineer
Location: St. Louis, MO 63141
Fortune 100 company in St. Louis, MO is currently looking for 4 Network Engineers to join their expanding team. Positions vary from Network Administrators to Sr. Network Engineers (design focused), but all are long-term, career opportunities--not looking for short-term contractors.
The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting network infrastructure solutions and services to meet specific business requirements. Specifically, a Senior Network Engineer would be expected to research, analyze, propose, and test new and revised designs at the network device and system level; measure, establish baselines, and report on network, server, and application systems performance; maintain established service level agreements to manage customer expectations and quality standards, and where possible, identifying opportunities for improvement; work with vendors throughout the team’s evaluation, proposal, design, and implementation efforts; and, provide instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new design tasks and assignments. Persons in this position may be called upon, on an as-needed basis, to assist operations and other network engineers in troubleshooting network issues. They may also be required to work irregular or extended hours, as needed, to assist with the team’s network design and support efforts.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- A minimum of three years of experience working on networks
- Experience configuring/administering LAN/WAN/MAN communications and network hardware such as hubs, routers, Ethernet switches, bridges, gateways, firewalls and load balancers
- Experience working with networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP/RMON and RDP
- Experience working with routing protocols such as EIGRP, BGP and OSPF; working with network topologies and media such as Ethernet, Frame Relay, ATM, SONET, FDDI, DWDM and MPLS
- Experience working with network security mechanisms such as VPN, IPSEC and SSL
- Experience working with and/or knowledge of converged network solutions that delivers data, real-time video and voice over the same IP network
- Working knowledge of network services such as DNS and DHCP
- A proven ability to work independently or in leading a technical group in carrying out network design activities
All qualified candidates, please email your resume to Josh Young at email@example.com or contact via telephone at (314) 872-5644 x113.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are only accepting resumes from local candidates and U.S. citizens or green card holders.
At iBridge Solutions, we provide long-term Consulting as well as Direct Hire positions to multiple Fortune 500 and middle market companies located in the St. Louis area. We specialize in full-time positions that provide security for the long-term and meet career, personal, and economic goals; including predominantly consultant-to-hire and direct hire opportunities. In addition, we offer a full suite of benefits including: Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, Long-term and Short-term Disabilities, 401K, PTO (19 days within your first year), and OT to all of our consultants. For those we represent, we assist in the resume developing process to showcase your talents and skills, communicate with you to understand your ambitions and objectives, and work aggressively to find the best career-opportunity for you.
**iBridge Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, religion, gender, ethnicity, disability and national origin, as we do not discriminate based on these terms.