.net Developer - mid level
Full time direct hire with benefits
Please contact Dan O'Brien at 904.868.7857
Dan - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Develops application and custom integration solutions, generally for one business segment; solutions include enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
• Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers.
• Provides solid knowledge and skill regarding the integration of applications across the business segment.
• Develops moderately complex software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes – either individually or in concert with project team.
• Will assist in resolving support problems. Recommends programming and development standards and procedures and programming architectures for code reuse.
• Has solid knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
• Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
• Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
• Intermediate professional level role. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a project team member or infrequently as a project lead.
• Experience with SQL Server 2008/2010; DB2 and/or Oracle experience
• Experience using .Net framework including, ASP.Net, C#, and ADO.Net
• Experience with multi-tier application architecture and development
• Strong knowledge with Object Oriented Design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent years of experience
• Able to work independently or a part of a large team
Please resume to Dan - email@example.com