CalTech is a growing Texas-based expert IT consulting and IT service provider for banks and other financial institutions. We deliver information technology consulting, network administration and help desk service and support. CalTech’s strength and competitive advantage lies within our dedicated people and their enthusiastic attention to CalTech customers. Our people both value and work hard on customer service. As a result, we are prized by our customers for the extra attention we provide when it comes to their IT service needs.
Succeeding at CalTech
CalTech rewards great effort from our people. Our pay and benefits package rivals those of much larger companies. At the same time, we provide our team members the flexibility and work environment of a small company – one that allows them to break out and succeed. In general, we seek friendly and self-motivated people who are interested in proactively solving problems, while making a meaningful difference.
CalTech’s management embraces planned, strategic growth, a structured career path for every team member, and proven performance based pay that fosters entrepreneurial spirit. We believe in providing our people the tools and training they need to forge their own path and advance in their career at CalTech. And, we put into practice business approaches that empower our people to continue to be the key to our success.
Position: Tier 4 Engineer
· Assist with WAN design to meet client requirements
· Implementation and management of LANs and WANs
· Manage transition from design to implementation
· Conduct/lead research on new and emerging network technologies
· Provide technical leadership to the network team by educating and assisting engineers in LAN and WAN technologies, products and services
· Must have an active CCNP
· 5 years of LAN/WAN experience with Cisco routers, switches, and firewall
· Strong skills in WAN, MPLS, DS1, DS3, QoS, and VLANs
· Experience with BGP is a plus
· Experience with PIX/ASA firewalls is a plus
For more information about CalTech, visit our website at www.caltech.com