Network Project Manager - III
- Manage all facets of large scale real estate projects with broad scope to ensure deliverables are met within schedule, budget, and quality.
- Responsible for planning and directing the work of a group of individuals, monitoring their work, and providing direction when necessary.
- Have thorough understanding of project management concepts and techniques along with the skills to establish priorities and define, plan, execute the activities necessary to reach project objectives.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Understand environmental regulatory - Section 106 & NEPA
- Creation/revision and formatting of complex legal documents.
- Researches background information related to legal issues and gathers records in order to put information together;
- Handle escalated issues with landlords and other departments to resolve property management issues.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Google Suite.
- Experience managing and coordinating large document compilations and mail outs.
- High degree of self-directed initiative and individual judgment.
- Creative problem solver.
- Strong presentation, written and oral skills needed in order to successfully interface with legal, environmental, and regulatory vendors as well as municipal authorities.
- Must have superior Project Management skills; work quickly, accurately and effectively in a highly fast-paced, demanding environment, with aggressive goals. Must be able prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Team player attitude is a MUST.
- Ability to manage multiple professional disciplines.
- Embrace change.