60,000.00 - 180,000.00 $ /year 401k w/ Employer Matching, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits, Annual Holiday Bonus, Base Salary + Commissions
New Infiniti Sales Consultant
About the Job
Job Purpose: Sells luxury Infiniti-brand automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; maintains high rate of customer satisfaction surveys; closing sales.
Duties: * Understands luxury automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive luxury models; inspecting automobiles.
* Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries from customers via phone, email, lead sources, and walk-in traffic; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
* Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models and inventory; building rapport.
* Demonstrates automobiles by explaining features, advantages and benefits; giving professional demonstration drives; building value in themselves, the product and the dealership's facility.
* Closes sales by drawing out and overcoming customer objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
* Provides sales management information by completing reports.
* Maintains customer survey score averages above the national average
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; completing online training coursework; attending manufacturer-sponsored training events
* Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills and Understanding, Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge, Understanding of Retail and Lease purchase models
Compensation/Benefits: Base Salary, Profit- and Volume-based Pay Plan, 401k w/ Employer Matching, Weekly Days Off, Paid Vacation, Manufacturer-sponsored demo allowance, Manufacturer-sponsored bonus program, Health Benefits and tons of room for professional growth in a tightly-knit team atmosphere!