1) Support New Model Activities
2) Support Mass Production Activities
3) Support Supplier Activities
4) Support Service Activities
5) Support Warranty Activities
6) Support Metrology Engineering Activities
7) Manage Sorting Activities
1) Previous experience in Quality Tools Training (SPC)
2) Familiar with production processes
3) Good technical skills
4) Problem solving skills
1) Three to four years experience in the Quality Assurance field, preferably supervision.
2) Associate or Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
A. Physical Demands
1) Keyboarding, sitting, walking and stopping.
2) Demonstrates the ability to consistently meet the department work schedules and be
flexible with hours if required.
3) Ability to travel with short notice.
4) Must be able to lift and move gages and parts.
5) Must pass Farns Muncell Color Hue Evaluation
6) Must pass Ishihara Color Blindness Evaluation
B. Equipment Usage
3) Metrology Equipment
4) Fax machine
C. Mental/Cognitive Demands
1) Must be able to communicate effectively and work well with people of diverse professional,
educational and lifestyle backgrounds.
a) Be consistent with your communication
b) Must state facts clearly
c) Be a good listener
2) Ability to work well under stress with deadlines.
3) Ability to manage and prioritize projects.
4) Adapt quickly to changes in work requirements and assignments.
5) Excellent attendance.
6) Maintain a cooperative/teamwork environment.
7) Demonstrate leadership
8) Must be well organized
9) Must be able to follow directions both written and verbal.
10) Problem solving skills