Get new similar jobs by email for
Nurse Aide / CNA / Home Health...
Assist patient with:
· Personal care
· Transferring and ambulation
· Physician prescribed exercises and simple procedures specific to the client which have been taught by appropriate Nursing Unlimited personnel
· Medication reminders
· Performing homemaking services which are essential to the patient's care at home
· Maintaining a safe environment for the patient
· Meal preparation
· Doctor’s appointments and errands
Other responsibilities would include:
· Use safety and patient care equipment appropriately and reinforce the safe use of equipment to the patient.
· Use proper body mechanics when providing patient care/homemaking services.
· Use universal precautions in providing services.
· Recognize limitations and seekinstruction from Nursing Supervisor when needed.
· Communicate to RN Supervisor by verbal/written communication regarding patient care issues including pertinent changes in the patient's condition.
· Chart/document care given accurately with clarity.
· Notify Nursing Unlimited directly of pertinent changes in the patient's condition.
· Show patience and understanding, but also use time effectively.
· Make a positive difference in each patient’s daily living: assist with personal care needs, select housekeeping duties and therapy services.
· Plan and prepare nutritious meals, plus provide dining assistance as needed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· Ability to interact positively with patients, patient's families and staff so as to promote positive patient care.
· Ability to speak clearly for patient communication.
· Assisting patients with activities of daily living that requires frequent moving, lifting of patients, frequent positioning of patients, giving patients baths, ambulating patients, and homemaking tasks requires much physical effort.
· Ability to operate motor vehicle is necessary.
· High school diploma or GED, 21 yrs. old or older
· Minimum one year experience as a Home Health Aide or Nursing Assistant in a health care facility
· Michigan driver's license with a satisfactory driving record and proof of current auto insurance
· Must own reliable, insured vehicle
· Current T.B. test (negative result)
· Clear background check
· Physician release to work without restrictions
· Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity which may include lifting, bending and standing
· Must be able to lift/transfer 80-100 lbs
· Basic cooking/household skills
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Must demonstrate the ability to speak, read and write English
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the APPLY button below to begin the screening process. If approved, we will contact you within 3-5 days.
Homecare, home, care, Healthcare, Home care, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home care, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Certified Healthcare, Home care, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA, aide, Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide Visit: Nurse, Licensed, homecare, home, care, RN, home care, home care, registered, nurse, skilled, treatment