Froedtert Health is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner who is responsible to assist physicians and nurse practitioners with diagnostic procedures, including but not limited to updating the patient chart with the latest lab tests and medical information, support during the procedures, patient education, and follow-up care.
• Graduate of an accredited professional school of nursing; graduate of a Nurse Practitioner Program which meets ANCC requirements for certification
• Current state of Wisconsin Registered Nurse License or a Multi-state Nursing License from a participating state in the NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact)
• Certification as an Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber by the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing
• DEA Registration
• Certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), or qualified to test for such certification
• Minimum two years experience
• American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR
Named as a 2012 "National Top Workplace" by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Froedtert Health offers comprehensive benefits, opportunities for professional growth and continuous learning to help you reach your personal and professional goals. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To learn more about Froedtert and to apply, please visit: froedterthealth.org