Get new similar jobs by email for
Nurse Practitioner (NP) - 110K...
We are seeking Nurse Practitioners to join our team. Enjoy our flexible schedule (you set your own schedule), lucrative compensation plan, and great benefits. These are full time positions, but will consider part time as well.
· Des Moines, Iowa
· Full Benefits
· Set Your Own Schedule
· Full or Part Time Positions
· Paid Mileage of 55 Cents per Mile
· Compensation 80k to 110k per year ----SALARIED POSITION FOR FULL TIME---
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
I will be returning calls 7 days a week to insure a smooth interview process, Mon to Fri 9a to 8p and weekends 10a to 4p.
Our Nurse Practitioners help with all aspects of patient care, including health assessments, diagnosis, treatments and consultations. The majority of our business is related to in-home health assessments performed for Medicare Advantage Programs. Generally, our nurse practitioners perform health assessments and educate patients about preventative care and the prescribed treatments, particularly those with chronic conditions.
Company is a privately owned, nurse practitioner managed company, focused on health assessments and care coordination to seniors in their homes. Recognizing Nurse Practitioners’ unique expertise, our goal is to improve the health of seniors by offering quality home health services.
As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our seniors receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles.
Company offers nurse practitioners the ability to make a difference while providing flexibility in managing their schedule and work load in part time or full time positions. Nurse practitioners receive the necessary training and supplies and have autonomy of practice to complete seniors’ assessments and submit documentation.
1) Conducting health risk assessments in seniors' homes
2) Home visits to assess members post-hospitalization
3) Staying current with company training
4) Maintaining working equipment and supplies
5) Professional attire (lab coat optional) with photo id badge visible during visits
6) Following recommended CDC vaccination guidelines for health care workers
7) Provide own transportation to and from visits
8) Returning completed forms to company within 24 hours of completion
Scheduling is done for NP’s
1) License to practice nursing in your state (un-encumbered)
2) Master’s Degree in Nursing
3) National certification as Family/Adult/or Geriatric NP
4) 1 year full time experience as NP
5) Superior interpersonal skills
6) Excellent computer/phone skills
7) Excellent organizational skills
8) Customer Service awareness
9) Prior experience with seniors is a plus