Responsible for company vehicle and delivery of company product to customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Deliver company product to customers according to manifest.
- Driving company vehicle.
- Follow DOT rules and regulations.
- Follow company procedures and protocols.
- Exceed customer service expectations.
- Maintain load temperatures according to load specifications
- Manage backhauls according to dispatch, jurisdictional compliance, and load optimization.
- Ability to maintain electronic documents – Xata experience a plus.
- Meet or exceed 1 year medical certificate requirements
- Maintain the safety, quality, and legality of food products.
WORKSKILLS: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to follow directions and meet deadlines
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years experiences as a CDL driver.
QUALIFICATIONS: Clean MVR, work in a fast-paced environment, maintain safe work place
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Warehouse environment