Serves the customers and promotes good customer service. Provides assistance to Online Banking department. Performs various account and customer relationship maintenance as well as a variety of clerical functions. Performs any functions, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers.
- Assist Online Banking staff as needed. Performs routine maintenance, responds to email requests and performs second review of new enrollments.
- Responsible for processing Online Account opening requests. Conducts daily review of requests in queue and follows up with customer via email, phone or mail.
- Performs file maintenance, processes applicable paperwork, and/or refers to appropriate department as necessary. Meets or exceeds assigned service measurements.
- Provides efficient, effective and courteous customer service. Maintains effective knowledge of Bank's products and services. Ensures accuracy and timely processing of transactions. Ensures full compliance with the Bank's Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Refers sales opportunities to other departments or bank affiliates in support of established objectives.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus one year of administrative experience. Banking experiences a plus.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must possess good oral communication, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Middlesex Savings Bank is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer
Search Firm Representatives, Please Read Carefully: Middlesex Savings Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms for this or any employment opportunity