Get new similar jobs by email for
Operations & Control Consultan...
Operations & Control Consultant (OCC) position will be a professional, second line manager in the field office that works with the Director, Operations & Controls on day to day operations of the firm.
· Management and development of people, including motivation and recognition
· Conducting performance appraisals
· Recruitment, supervision, coaching and performance counseling of staff
· Participation in sales, marketing and customer service activities
· Compiling and reporting sales support information
· Serve as liaison
· Monitoring firm budget
· Troubleshooting agent compensation issues
· Performing general administrative services, including answering phones, handling mail
· Securities registrations including Series 6 or 7, Series 24 or 26, Series 63
· Variable licenses, if required by state within 180 days of hire
· Strong work ethic and ability to prioritize several tasks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent leadership skills
· Good planning and problem solving skills
· Good computer literacy skills
· Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
· Compliance experience
· No relocation assistance available
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.
Securities products and services offered through Pruco Securities, LLC (Pruco). The Prudential Insurance Company of America and Pruco are Prudential Financial companies located in Newark, NJ.
Our coaching programs for financial professionals in training are second to none.
We work with clients to educate, uncover concerns, identify risks and develop a customized roadmap.
Ensure your own financial future while helping build financial wellness for others.
Prudential Advisors can help develop your natural talent for identifying and addressing financial challenges. We will help you recognize the needs of individuals in your market and connect those people with the guidance and solutions that will help make a difference in their lives.
" The name Prudential Advisors embodies the relationship based approach our professionals take with their clients. They’re working in partnership with clients to educate, uncover concerns, identify risks and opportunities and ultimately develop a customized roadmap to help secure financial wellness." — Caroline Feeney, President, Prudential Advisors