About Radical Skincare:
The Radical Beauty group of companies are focused on the prestige skincare market worldwide, with a targeted line of skincare products which have been formulated to address all of the most prominent anti-aging needs.
Radical Skincare is a growing, entrepreneurial company that is managed by professionals who have billions of dollars of product sales to their credit as former top executives of leading companies in the global beauty industry. Radical Skincare is currently pursuing a sophisticated and well thought out sales, distribution and marketing strategy to access key country markets around the globe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supply chain management, vendor & contract manufacturer selection.
- Inventory control, logistics management, and production planning.
- Purchasing components worldwide.
- Regulatory issues relating to registering products in countries around the globe.
- Inbound shipping & customs clearance.
- Planning, scheduling and quality control or production and printing runs.
- Management of multiple third party warehouses and fulfillment centers worldwide; outbound shipments and customs clearance from production facilities to such warehouses/fulfillment centers.
- Key point person working with fulfillment centers and inside sales to troubleshoot any problems or inquiries related to wholesale or distributor orders.
- Support product development efforts in areas related to sourcing and costing.
- Supervises procurement & administrative personnel.
- Coordinates with accounting for on time payment to vendors.
- EDI Order Processing and shipping experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Production or Purchasing Management from a four-year college or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years of proven expertise in a position focusing on purchasing, supply chain and/or production management.
- Experience in the beauty/personal care field with a focus on purchasing, supply chain and international regulatory issues.
- Flexible hours: with co-workers and suppliers around the world, in addition to email, job requires regular phone and videoconference communication with co-workers and suppliers around the globe. Must be willing to maintain work schedule that accommodates this.
- Strong skills in product planning, scheduling and quantitative analysis (working with excel)
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, vendors and employees. Ability to establish relations with a wide range of personalities and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, analyze among multiple data sources.
- Advanced knowledge of Quickbooks or other ERP systems, as well as manufacturing process and procedures, and the ability to share this knowledge with others.
- Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in global, entrepreneurial, fast paced, constantly changing environment.