Operations Research Analyst – Atlanta, GA
Permanent position for an Operations Research Analyst in Atlanta, GA!
Candidates must have a PhD in Mathematics or Engineering to qualify and previous C++ and CPLEX experience.
Visa Sponsorship is available.
Salary range of $75,000 to $85,000 plus Full Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with Company Matching.
As an Operations Research Analyst, you will be responsible for researching, developing, and implementing advanced quantitative models to improve operating efficiency, reduce cost and increase revenue. You will have direct contacts with business partners and participate in identifying, collecting, analyzing business requirements, performing data analysis, and generating reports to address business needs.
You will work with other operations research analysts and developers in projects, which involve modeling and software design and development. Most software development efforts involve the design of web-enabled database-driven decision support tools and implementation of operations research models or heuristics.
Preferred Background and Skills
• A Ph.D. / graduate degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or related engineering and management disciplines from an accredited University.
• Strong Knowledge of Operations Research (OR) techniques in optimization/simulation
• Experience in formulating and implementing OR simulation/optimization models;
• Very strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills;
• Experience with developing heuristics for complex operational and management problems;
• Familiarity with commercial optimization solver, CPLEX.
• Ability to work in UNIX/LINUX platform and proficiency in a programming language such as Java, C/C++;
• Experience with SQL, and relational databases;
• Ability to communicate effectively through oral presentations and written reports
• Knowledge of software development methodology;
For immediate consideration for this role, send an updated resume to email@example.com.