Optical Engineer and Opto-Mechanical Engineer
COMPANY INFORMATION: This position will work with a company that develops electro-optics for EO/IR imaging and sensor systems.
TECHNOLOGY: Optical and Electro-Optical sensor systems; electro-optic imaging systems, infrared / multispectral / hyperspectral imaging systems; related electronic defense systems.
RECRUITER INFORMATION: The Electro-Optics Group is a division of the recruiting firm, The Photonics Group, which recruit engineers nationwide for companies that design and manufacture optical, electro-optic, laser, and imaging systems. Recruiter contact information is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design and develop electro-optic systems, laser systems, optical systems, and imaging systems for the military and commercial markets. Duties include:
* Working on projects from inception at the concept development stage to completion at the product delivery stage;
* Playing a primary role to develop designs and products to meet customer specifications and need;
* Developing technology and product concepts;
* Developing proposals and assisting in the development of new business;
* Developing designs and prototype products;
* Assisting in the manufacturing and manufacturing processes to complete the projects;
* Ensure the development of marketable, affordable, and producible products which meet demand performance and cost requirements.
* BS or above engineering or physics;
* 5-15 years industry experience;
* Strong experience developing electro-optic systems, laser systems, optical systems, and/or imaging systems;
* Strong experience designing optical, opto-mechanical, electro-optic, and/or laser assemblies;
* Strong experience developing technology and concepts proposals, as well as strong experience designing hardware for production;
* Some experience in fabrication and manufacturing of optical systems, laser, or electro-optic systems.
* Some experience working on military programs.
** For the optical engineer position, experience with Zemax or Code V is required. For the opto-mechanical engineer position, exposure to optical design tools is preferred but not required.
Please Respond with a Resume to: email@example.com