Get new similar jobs by email for
Oracle/SQL Database Administra...
We have an immediate opening for an Oracle/SQL Database Administrator with the following qualifications:
Install, configure and upgrade Oracle/SQL server software and related products
· Evaluate Oracle/SQL features and Oracle/SQL related products against industry standards
· Recommend sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.
· Monitor database security and create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges
· Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
· Perform application tuning and performance monitoring
· Plan growth and changes (consider with capacity management requirements)
· Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams
· Interface with Oracle/Microsoft Corporation for technical support issues
· Patch Management and Version Control
· Apply Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), Information Assurance
· Vulnerability Alert (IAVA), and perform scans
· Mitigate vulnerabilities and create Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M’s) on non-closed risks
· Work with SA’s to address settings and tuning system parameters.
· Review data storage for the Database Management System (DBMS). Enable the DBMS to work with storage devices and storage management software.
· Install COTS third-party DBA tools
· Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Document and track data elements needed for cost reimbursement reports
· Those items also defined in the database specific service catalog
· Work with System Owners to test Oracle 11g and SQL 2008.
Please send updated resume and rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
"UBT is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V"