Get new similar jobs by email for
Organic Extractions Lab Techni...
Sample preparation of environmental samples prior to analysis by the Organic Section by GC, GC/MS or HPLC. Maintenance of lab instrumentation and record-keeping of analysis documentation. Follow strict QA/QC requirements and policies.
The position may require performing one or more of the following duties:
* Extract water and soil samples using Liquid-Liquid extraction, Solid-Phase extraction, Accelerated Solvent Extraction and other manual or automated extraction techniques.
* Use of laboratory glassware and equipment, including analytical balances, volumetric equipment, microsyringes, etc.
* Preparation of standards and solutions.
* Follow detailed procedures described in the Company's Standard Operating Procedures and analytical methods.
* Be able to work in a team environment.
* Maintain laboratory documentation related to job performed.
* Ability to communicate with other chemists, project managers, QA Officer and other personnel.
* Perform routine maintenance on laboratory instruments and glassware.
* Other duties may be assigned if required in support of laboratory needs
* College level science courses, Bachelor's Degree or student in Chemistry or related field.
* Good communication skills.
* No experience required.
* Strong organizational skills and able to work under time constrains.
* Must be willing to work in a flexible schedule
Please apply by email or fax. This is a full time position but part-time candidates will be considered; day shift, with schedule to be arranged with supervisor. Weck Laboratories, Inc. offers competitive benefit package, including medical and life insurance, dental coverage, 401K plan and flexible spending account. Equal Opportunity Employer. Women/minorities/disabled/veterans encouraged to apply.