Get new similar jobs by email for
Are you a brilliant and innovative thinker who is passionate about working on cutting edge online marketing projects for blue-chip clients across the globe?
Acronym, an Ad Age Top Ten Search Agency, is hiring talented individuals with experience in interactive online marketing. Located on the 65th floor of the Empire State Building, our team enjoys beautiful views of Manhattan from the comfort of work areas in a wide open space. Dress is casual and food is plentiful.
Since 1995, we have been building a solid reputation for excellence in Keyword-Driven Marketing. Our continuous growth and expanding client list has created a number of career opportunities throughout the agency. If you want to work with a diverse bunch of fun and creative people, read on to see if you’ve got what it takes. Be sure to check out a detailed list of all open positions on our website: www.acronym.com
We are looking for a PPC Strategist to manage individual paid search campaigns for our clients.
· Overall paid search campaign strategy and implementation.
· Management of client media-spend budgets, keyword list-management.
· Generate ad copy.
· Research, identify and establish partnerships with contextual networks for interactive placement.
· Top-to-bottom management of paid search campaigns.
· Generate ranking reports.
· Conduct site audits.
· 2-3 years of hands-on SEM experience, primarily in paid search campaign management; agency-side preferred.
· Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation.
· Comprehensive understanding of keyword research.
· Strong experience with ad copy development.
· Proficient with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
· Bachelor’s degree.
Interested candidates who meet these qualifications should send a resume and letter of interest. Please be sure to list your salary requirements.We look forward to hearing from you.