Currently, we have an excellent opportunity available for an accomplished Peoplesoft Programmer Analyst in our Chicago, IL office. This is hands-on position responsible for all aspects of development lifecycle for Berlin’s Financials and Supply Chain applications.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and documents solutions for Berlin’s PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain applications including pages, interfaces, database tables, batch programs and reports.
- Provides application support including system/batch monitoring and processing, handling user questions and queries, investigating and solving system problems, and providing on-call support services.
- Participates in business analysis and requirements gathering with the end user community
- Serves as a key resource in system testing and debugging, ensuring that all system changes are adequately unit tested prior to turning them over to the user community
- Support other non-ERP related applications as appropriate
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines
- Above average attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Can-do mindset
- Functional and technical knowledge of PeopleSoft Distribution, Financials, and Manufacturing, and how it applies to Berlin’s business.
- Experience working with PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQL, SQR, Application Engine and Crystal Report development
- Functional knowledge of Berlin Packaging’s business and operations