CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 34 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our client is seeking Parking Lot Attendants / Flaggers, Greeters / Cashiers and Lead Attendants in Orlando, FL.
Earn $8.75 to $9.00 per hour at these part-time, temporary positions. Work flexible on-call hours for Orlando events. Various schedules are available that consist of hours between 6:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
- On-call parking lot attendants and flaggers will be answering parking lot related questions and directing customers to areas of which to park their vehicle
- Cashiers will be receiving and processing payments for customers using parking services
- Lead Attendants will check-in, oversee and monitor parking services and other staff, such as Parking Lot Attendants and Cashiers
- Must be customer service savvy
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be neat in appearance
- Must be able to stand on feet for long periods of time with no assistance
- Candidates may be on their feet for up to 8 hours a day or more
- Must be willing to work outdoors
- Cashiers must have at least 1 year previous cash handling experience and customer service experience
- Flaggers do not need to be experienced
- Must be able to pass a background check