Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service Representativ...
Engage with a company that knows you’re as important as
Engage with a call center team that thrives on solving problems together. Engage with leadership that listens. Engage with new experiences and see what happens.
We’re in the process of separating from GE to a standalone company with 59 million customer accounts and business partnerships of all sizes. We’re building something new and exciting and we would love for you to join us. We can offer the best of two great worlds: GE’s rock-solid leadership combined with the fresh ideas of a new team.
Engage as a Part Time - BILINGUAL – Work at Home -
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Ever spoken with a Customer Service Representative who solved your problem and left you smiling? That’s your job description here: making sure our customers know they made the right choice when they chose us. You’ll be the main contact for English- and Spanish-speaking customers looking for answers about our credit cards. Our customers need your help increasing their credit line, understanding payment options and promotional plans and finding ways to make good health and purchases more accessible.
Of course you’re a team player. Of course you’re good on the phone, computer and calculator. But this role goes beyond the obvious. We need you to:
· Answer inbound calls from customers regarding their credit card inquires.
· Resolve credit inquiries on new accounts and authorize sales on existing accounts.
· Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction through one call resolution.
· Utilize professional techniques to generate additional revenue.
· Maintain and improve customer/client relations in a Healthcare-oriented environment.
· Consistently improve overall activation and retention of cardholders.
Qualifications and Requirements
*YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT
· Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
· Basic Math Skills - Arithmetic computation.
· Minimum 6 months of customer service experience of any kind or equivalent military experience.
· Must be physically located within a 65 miles radius of the GE Capital Retail Finance office in Phoenix, AZ
· Must have or be able to obtain high-speed internet service
· Must have or be able to obtain land-line phone service
· Ability to work a shift encompassing a variety of operating hours and days of the week, including weekends and holidays as required.
· Must be able to attend training full-time for up to five (5) weeks on-site.
Eligibility Requirements :
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Desired skills and experience
· Strong level of technical aptitude, including PC proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment.
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change.
· Prior call center environment or high call volume experience preferred.
· Healthcare office environment or related industry background.
· Relationship Building - Effective interpersonal skills, demonstrated affinity for building and maintaining rapport with client and customers.
· Ability to work independently in a remote setting with limited supervision.
· Self-motivated with solid organizational, creative problem solving, decision-making and time management skills.
· Adaptability to change behaviors based on constructive feedback delivered virtually.
· Service oriented, customer service background preferred..
· Meet Customer Needs - Effectively match customer needs to products and benefits.
· Excellent verbal, written communication and telephone skills.
If you’re the kind of person who can engage and solve problems, you’re the kind of person we need. Learn more and apply at www.SynchronyCareers.com
Engage with us.
Explore our call center jobs at www.SynchronyCareers.com
GE offers a great work environment and challenging careers. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, including minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled.