Get new similar jobs by email for
Parts Manager Heavy Equipment
Large Construction Multi Line Equipment Dealer
In Florida is looking for highly qualified?
Must have at least 3 years parts management experience. Parts knowledge
On all Types on construction equipment including, Loaders
Backhoes, Excavators, Material Handlers, Rollers, Off Road Trucks. Must be
Proficient at computer, Skills/Qualifications:
Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Selling to Customer Needs,Product Knowledge, Inventory Control, Vendor Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Lifting,
Sells equipment parts by taking and clarifying customer orders; retrieving and selling new and replacement equipment parts; receiving and recording new parts inventory; maintaining parts databases; maintaining safe and secure environment.
* Takes customer orders by listening to and clarifying requests; identifying equipment parts; offering and explaining alternative solutions.
* Completes sales by entering purchased items into sales/inventory system; obtaining payment; adding purchase to credit account; issuing sales receipts.
* Maintains parts inventory by verifying supplies; placing orders when order-points are reached.
* Stocks items by unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins and on shelves; adjusting inventory system.
* Receives returned items by inspecting items; returning payment; issuing credit; re-packing and re-shelving items; returning damaged items to supplier.
* Maintains safe and secure environment by following safety and security standards and procedures; complying with codes.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading about new products.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Drug Free Workplace