- Monitor Kronos Timekeeper system on a daily basis for missing punches and unconfirmed time records. Communication with property Kronos Editors to resolve discrepancies.
- Kronos Timekeeper entry and audit of salaried team member time records including regular hours and paid-time-off hours.
- Responsible for Kronos Timekeeper audit and entry as necessary of paid-time-off hours for hourly team members for PTO, vacation, sick, holiday, comp-time, bereavement pay and jury duty.
- Able to process all Kronos Timekeeper functions necessary in processing biweekly pay cycles: time entry and edit, tip calculations, toke module processing, meals calculations, monetary adjustments, report generation, period time posting, workfile interfaces to Infinium.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data input into the Infinium HR / Payroll system including verification of all paperwork for new hires, promotions, demotions, salary changes, transfers, status changes and personal changes.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate data input into the Infinium Payroll system for employee incomes and deductions: fringe incomes, tax deductions, withholding allowance certificates (Form W-4), voluntary deductions authorized by team members and involuntary deductions mandated by court orders.
- Responsible for the issuance of paychecks for terminations and resignations in accordance with specific state requirements, ensuring compliance with timeliness and payment due.
- Responsible for the issuance of on-demand paychecks outside the biweekly cycle according to set departmental procedure authorizing such payments(s).
- Responsible for accurate reporting and processing of child support orders, tax levies and garnishments including notification to team members. Responsible for maintaining individual files and payment records.
- Establish and maintain communication with property contacts: Kronos Editors, Human Resources and Finance personnel. Provide cooperation and support.
- Responsible for processing biweekly pay cycles under the supervision of the payroll department manager and/or director.
- Responsible for providing efficient, accurate, quality service to all customer groups: team members, management, other company departments, and service bureaus and taxing authorities.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate file records in accordance with department policy and procedure and state / federal retention requirements for payroll reports and biweekly transaction files.
- Maintain and monitor files for team members on approved leaves of absence.
- Responsible for responding to team member and property inquiries – research questions and adjustment requests. Figure corrections, maintain back up, and process for payment in the next applicable pay cycle.
- Administrator will be able to perform payroll functions and provide assistance for any of the Ameristar properties using Kronos Timekeeper and Infinium HR/Payroll systems.
- Five years payroll experience to include 2 years using on on-line time and attendance system and responsibility level through check printing.
- Kronos time and attendance experience.
- Ability to use 10-key by touch.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.