Payroll Clerk Part Time
This PART TIME position is responsible for processing all Watts hourly payrolls for domestic locations. This includes 2 weekly and 9 bi-weekly payrolls.
1. Processing of all Watts payrolls described above.
2. Total processing of payroll data and maintenance of master files for outside payroll service provider system.
3. Preparation of detailed journal entries for posting to General Ledger.
4. Responds to inquiries from employees concerning pay and/or benefit calculations.
5. Calculates and prepares special paychecks for incentives, terminations and new hires.
6. Reviews, tracks and reconciles bills from payroll service provider to insure proper charges.
7. Working knowledge of ADP Payroll and Time & Attendance systems.
8. Directs computation of pay according to company policies and procedures.
9. Interprets company policies and government regulations affecting payroll.
10. Maintains documentation and procedures for all critical processes.
Associates degree in Accounting preferred.
3-5 years related payroll experience utilizing ADP systems.
Strong verbal and written skills are essential in this position.
Requires a professional demeanor and the discretion to know sensitive details and keep them confidential.
About Watts Water Technologies, Inc
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. is a world leader in the manufacture of innovative products to control the efficiency, safety, and quality of water within residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional applications. Since our founding in 1874, we have grown to a 1.4 billion dollar global company with operations in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Our brands focus on four strategic product lines: Residential & Commercial Flow, Water Reuse & Drainage, HVAC & Gas, and Water Quality. Our companies offer products such as valves, fittings, pipes, and drains, as well as systems related to water quality, instrumentation & controls, rainwater harvesting, and radiant heating. With our products and systems, we serve a wide range of customers, including wholesale distributors, retailers, and industrial and original equipment manufacturers.
Come join our exciting team! Watts offers opportunities for growth plus a comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
Equal Opportunity Employer