We are a growing Hawaii based medical clinic looking to add a full-time Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant to our team. The ideal candidate will be a team player, goal oriented, and have the desire to succeed and grow with the company.
· Draw blood from patients in clinic, for analysis or other medical purposes.
· Assemble items, such as needles, blood collection devices, and other items according to requirements for specified tests or procedures.
· Accurately process in-clinic blood samples for analysis, and facilitate out patient blood collection process.
· Administer I.M. and Subcutaneous medication to patients (in clinic) under MD supervision.
· Teach patients how to self-administer I.M. and Subcutaneous medication for home use.
· Stock patient rooms.
· Answer phones.
· Register new patients.
· Data input of patient information.
· State Certified.
· Computer literate – MS Office applications.
· Professional in appearance.
· Detail oriented.
· Good at blood collection.
· Ambitious and trainable.
· Ability to multitask.
· Team player.
· Experience answering phones.
· Bilingual a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Phlebotomist Resume” in the subject line. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.