The Midnight Rose, JP McGills and Brass Ass Casino's located at 232 E. Bennett Ave, Cripple Creek CO, 80831 is looking for a Player Development Manager.
The Player Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of the host program, to help drive the growth of our casino product. This role will work closely with the Marketing Team and Guest Services to assure that all casino events/promotions are ran effectively. The successful candidate should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, performance driven environment and have experience in planning, creating and executing successful VIP events.
- Plan, create and manage VIP events and work with other departments to support marketing campaigns.
- Oversee all VIP activities and amenities while striving to create new and unique customer experiences
- Plan, create, and manage programs/events to drive new players to the casino
- Evaluate competitors host programs vs. ours
- Provide ongoing training and development of the host team
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports to department personnel
- Plan, create and manage an inactive VIP program
- Responsible for all interviewing, hiring, disciplining and reviewing of host employees.
- Acts as a resource to Guests and Casino Employees, by maintaining a working knowledge of the properties facilities and special events, and advising guests of same, whenever possible.
- Greets guests on casino floor, establishing rapport with them, and providing complimentary amenities, based upon specific casino guidelines for levels of play.
- Promotes the success of Triple Play Club, by explaining this marketing tool to Guests, issuing membership cards and demonstrating the various method of use.
- Resolves miscellaneous Guest complaints, referring to the appropriate supervisor when necessary.
- Assists Guests with reservations for restaurants, hotel and amenities.
- Prepares correspondence, memos, forms reports, and other miscellaneous paperwork, as needed.
- Augments special events, through active participation in same.
- Observes special events in the lives of our Guests, by preparing and mailing birthday and/or anniversary cards, newsletters, and personalnotes, whenever possible.
- Records information on new Guests, and updates existing Guest information as needed.
- Compiles Guest feedback, and informs management of finding on a regular basis.
- Assist with monthly email communications and property signage
· Five (5) years of gaming experience preferred.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Colorado gaming Licenses.
· College degree in related field preferred.
· Excellent communication skills and a friendly, outgoing personality required.
· Must be a proven self-starter, flexible, versatile, and responsible.
· Must be able to work all schedules, all days, and all shifts.
· Minimum expectation of 40 hours per week. Complete flexibility is required.
· Prior customer service and sales experience preferred.
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds, be able to sit stand or walk for extended periods, and be able to function in a loud high energy, congested environment.
· Candidates performance will be measured on highly objective metrics and be eligible to participate in a bonus incentive program.
· Candidates being offered a position must sign a confidentiality agreement and non-compete agreement if employment is accepted.