Post Sales Engineer - Network Security, CISSP, Cisco, Juniper
Full-Time $90,000 - $130,000
Headquartered in San Jose, California we are a global leader in Network Security Risk Analytic Software. We boast an impressive customer list and have received >$10,000,000 in Venture Funding in the last 2 years. With sales growing steadily year over year we are in need of exceptional Post Sales Engineers to serve our growing customer base. Our Post Sales Engineers have an expert understanding of Networking (routers, switches, protocols) and have demonstrated an interest and experience in Network Security (Firewall design/configuration/architecture, Penetration testing experience and/or CISSP). They also have scripting chops (Shell, Perl or Python) and Unix or Linux Administration (esp Redhat CentOS). Successful candidates will be able to harness their knowledge in these areas to hold consultative conversations and gain credibility with the Network Security, Firewall & Vulnerability Management teams at the customers you will be interfacing with. If you are passionate about Network Security, enjoy working with customers collaboratively to improve their proactive security posture and want to be a part of something special please apply today as we want to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing
Your primary role is to consult our clients on how best to install, configure and use our industry leading Network Risk Analytic software. 90% of our post sales deployments are done remotely from our headquarters but some do require visits to the client site. As a member of our West Coast team, any travel would be in the Western US and typically lasts 3-5 days.
What You Need for this Position
The ideal candidate started out in Networking and is able to architect, build and trouble-shoot a large Enterprise level network. At some point, you decided to lean more to the security side of networking either as a Security Engineer, Penetration Tester or Security Consultant.
Must have (in descending order of importance):
1. Strong background in Networking (routers, switches, protocols, cisco & juniper): You can build, deploy (or at least trouble shoot a network). You probably have a CCNP or higher.
2. Firewalls: You know why the firewall should be there, what it’s protecting and how the rules should work – you are probably not the guy who deploys or troubleshoots it.
3. You have a CISSP certification
4. Vulnerability Scanning: You are not a Security Admin who sets up the box, logs into the portal and runs reports. You recieve the reports. You have probably done pentesting, do ethical hacking, and may have worked as a Security Consultant or on an internal Security Team.
***Penetration testing especially with Metasploit is a strong plus***
5. You have solid Sys Admin skills in Linux (prefer Redhat CestOS). Strong Unix proficiency will also be considered.
6.Scripting: (Ideally Shell & Perl)
7. Soft skills: You have the communication skills and confidence to influence others to work collaboratively with you toward a common goal. Your knowledge of your subject matters shines through so people treat you as a trusted adviser.
What's In It for You
Competitive Compensation including base salary + performance bonuses + benefits
So, if you are a Post Sales Engineer - Network Security, CISSP, Cisco, Juniper with experience, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: JP3-1139058
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: JP3-1139058 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Jasper Posner | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.