Get new similar jobs by email for
We are growing again, and looking for an experienced individual that will bring an immediate, positive impact to our Compton Headquarters offices.
This position reports to our Pricing Manager, and is responsible for maintaining competitive pricing on all levels from retail, wholesale and cost. Also necessary are the skill sets to ensure accurate analysis and reporting of changes in the market as related to pricing. This person must be well versed in web analysis and website structure. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded, self-starter with a proven track record of success.
· Provide high level analytical reports to determine pricing structures for multiple selling divisions.
· Perform complex analysis and advise management on data interpretation.
· Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to obstacles, time restraints and adversity.
· Help grow sales and margins thru better pricing.
· Ensures quality of work and data accuracy through disciplined validation methods.
· Communicate results of analysis effectively to management to drive key decisions.
· Conduct market research and provide pricing recommendations.
· Maintain historical pricing data.
· Advanced excel modeling skills to include power point, SQL and MS Access
· Ability to work independently and with other team members.
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Proven track record on developing new information systems, data bases and measurements.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and develop creative, innovative solutions to business challenges.
TransAmerican Auto Parts (“TAP Worldwide”; aka 4WheelParts.com and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 17 states, with 57 retail stores, 5 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1100 of the best employees in our industry.
This job will offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; on-site fitness room; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you’ll be challenged – and rewarded!
1. Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements (NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered).
3. Relocation assistance not provided for this position.
In your subject line, please notePricing Analyst. In your e-mail, also include:
1) why you’re the best candidate
2) your availability for interview (day/time preferred)
Principal applicants only --- no phone calls; outside recruiters; or employment agencies
To learn more about us, visit: www.transamericanautoparts.com
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).