Principal Engineer – Embedded Linux Development
Our ideal candidate will have 10+ years in embedded software engineering with 4 + years experience in Linux and demonstrated leadership experience taking projects to a successful conclusion. Knowledge of C, assembly languages, operating systems, network protocols and hardware systems will be required while developing our innovative products. In addition, you will become an expert in embedded Linux, board support packages, device drivers and PowerPC-based systems.
- Experience in developing board support packages for custom hardware.
- Experience with makefiles, autoconf, bash, gcc, binutils, VS, etc.
- FibreChannel, FireWire, Ethernet or SCSI driver experience.
- Experience with hardware architectures, ability to interpret schematics of digital hardware.
- Intimate with complex system design and product development cycle.
- Ability to participate in all phases of the product development cycle, from definition and design through implementation, debugging, testing, and early customer support and installation.
- Experienced with interactions with third party vendors, contractors, and customers.
- Skillfully experience in Linux kernel.
- Knowledge of Real-time embedded systems.
- Excellent communication, planning and leadership skills
- Minimum of 10 years embedded software development experience in C.
- At least 4 years experience with embedded device driver development.
- At least 2 years real-time Linux embedded system development and Linux Kernel Programming.
- At least 2 years using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and BDM/JTAG style debuggers.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent(e.g., electrical engineering, physics, math).
Teletronics Technology Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, Nine paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), relocation assistance, tuition reimbursement and much more.