AFL Noyes Test and Inspection is searching for a Hardware Engineer to join our technical team and be an integral part of Noyes’ exciting growth strategy If you are interested in leading change, working in a fun and fast paced technology environment, and looking for the excitement and challenge of a start-up coupled with the stability of a $800M + company, then come join us and be a part of an exceptional staff focused on developing cutting edge technology in the fiber optic test space..
AFL is a world leader in manufacturing, engineering and installing the fiber optic products and equipment that telecommunications providers need to provide quality solutions to their customers. Our extensive experience in both design and application crosses all markets, from Telco, Broadband and Wireless, to Electric Utility, OEM, Enterprise and Private Networks, and emerging markets of oil and gas, mining, nuclear, avionics, and medical.
AFL provides competitive benefits including dental, health, vision, 401(K), life, paid time off, discount programs and more.
In this role, you will work closely with other members of the technical staff and management to define and implement Noyes’ mid-term product strategy.
Noyes is looking for a passionate and energetic individual looking to:
· Design, develop, and test all aspects of Noyes’ Fiber Optic Test and Measurement systems.
· Provide technical leadership to development programs and work closely with all areas of the organization to achieve project goals.
· Use various design tools and techniques for design of analog and digital electronic circuits
· Support new technology development initiatives and other critical projects.
· Interface with manufacturing engineering and other cross-functional teams as required.
· Grow and achieve your full potential through working with a talented and experienced design and management team.
Please apply through our career website at https://www.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=6019&jid=181898