Get new similar jobs by email for
Precision Mechanical Assembler...
Precision Mechanical Assembler to perform assembly tasks required during the development and production of various products.
- Ability to perform product assembly (optical, mechanical) tasks as directed by Production Manager, and/or product documentation.
- Assists the Materials and R&D departments with assembly requirements.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in manufacturing, with demonstrated ability for precision optical assembly.
- Ability to read and work from technical documents (assembly and process documentation).
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
1st Shift: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Background Check Required.