Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Printed Circuit Board Desi...
Sr. Printed Circuit Board Designer responsible for the design of surface mount, multi-layer, and single layer PCB’s from schematic creation thru documentation files for fabrication and assembly.
- Current expert experience in the use of Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Expedition is required.
- Must have experience in digital, analog, flex, rigid-flex, and RF designs.
- Experience using BGA, CCGA, blind/buried VIA technology.
- Experience with design for manufacturing.
- Experience or knowledge of CES, AutoCAD, Valor, DFM, and/or Hyperlynx a plus.
U.S. Citizenship, Pre-Employment Background Check, and the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is required.