If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing, small company that offers growth and stability along with challenging and new opportunities, then Stirling Dynamics may be the right work environment for you. As an internationally based engineering and consultancy firm, Stirling Dynamics provides support to a wide range of aerospace programs and engineering companies. Stirling’s six international offices specialize in aircraft systems, controls, aerodynamics and structures applications in the defense and commercial industrial sectors.
Continued growth within the aerospace sector has led the company to recruit highly experienced Principal Stress Engineers to support the expansion of our structures engineering team in the Kirkland, WA office. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience. The position will provide opportunities in various diverse aircraft programs to perform advanced stress analysis along with application of technical leadership and management skills and experience.
The applicant must maintain the following minimum credentials that include:
· United States citizenship or a valid US Green Card
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
· Ability to perform hand calculations and detailed stress analysis on aircraft primary structures
· Ability to work independently and on teams
· Team leadership experience
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
· Outstanding work ethics
Additionally, the candidate must have a background in a one or more of the following:
· Metallic aircraft stress analysis
· Composite stress analysis
· Fatigue and damage tolerance
· Linear and nonlinear finite element analysis including Patran and Nastran
· Experience with FAA/EASA certification standards, compliance regulations and preparation of certification reports
In addition to an attractive salary, Stirling Dynamics offers a complete benefits package to its employees.
Stirling Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only please, no recruiters