Get new similar jobs by email for
Principal Transceiver Design E...
Principal Transceiver Design Engineer
Intouch Staffing Professionals, Inc. - Woodland Hills, CA (Greater Los Angeles Area)
The Principal Transceiver Design Engineer is responsible for designing advanced new transceiver products according to the specifications. Specifically, he/she should have a deep and clear understanding of the functionality of circuits/optics and systems involved in a particular design as well as potential problems facing a design. Once a design is completed the Principal Transceiver Designer is involved in building, testing, and debugging of engineering prototypes. The Principal Transceiver Design Engineer is also responsible for understanding and solving any new problems arising in existing products.
• Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field) plus 5 years of employment experience desired.
• Must have prior transceiver design experience on advanced high speed products (10 Gb/s and higher).
Supporting product development of 40 GBase-FR and 100GBase-LR4
• Must be familiar with high-speed circuit design, layout and test.
• Must be familiar with simulation tools for optimizing RF performance.
• Must be familiar with high speed lasers and receivers.
• Familiarity with EMI and EMC compliance.
Detail Job Description:
• Identify architectural solutions for new products.
• Initiate and generate electrical schematics for new products.
• Work closely with PCB layout designer(s) in generating the layout for a design.
• Work closely with mechanical designer(s).
• Work with PCB manufacturer and board population houses when building prototypes.
• Testing and debugging of new prototypes.
• Updating the designs if necessary in case of design problems.
• Support and work closely with other department in Proto-type testing.
• Understanding and solving any design issue problems in the existing products.
• Working with vendors and keeping up-to-date regarding new relevant products and parts as they become available.
• Keeping up with new techniques, trends, and products in the industry.
• Developing manufacturing strategies and processes.
• Other duties deemed necessary by Supervisor
New hire necessary for developing 100 GBase-LR4 product. Together, can help on 40 GBase-FR product.
If you are a match, please forward your resume directly to my attention, include your telephone number I will call you directly, and supply you with more detail. Provide your availability to interview, target start date, salary expectations. Thank you.
email@example.com attn: Charlie Smith 650-967-3400
Intouch Staffing Professionals, Inc Los Angeles/Mountain View, CA
Intouch is a professional recruiting firm specializing in meeting the employment requirements of Bay Area software and hardware development companies which are in need of qualified engineering staff.