Are you an experienced Process Control Engineer in the petroleum refining or petrochemical industry? Have you developed and implemented process control applications in the Honeywell TDC3000 or Experion DCS platforms?
If so, please review our excellent opportunity for an experienced Process Control Engineer in our client's Beaumont, Texas petrochemical complex.
Job Title: Process Control Engineer
Location: Beaumont, Texas
Job Summary: The Process Control Engineer develops and provides technical support for process control applications, using basic application engineering skills such as point configuration, loop tuning, and identification of process dynamics. Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain and modify existing process control applications and operator interfaces
- Identify and develop new control schemes
- Lead the economic evaluation, testing, and model identification for process control projects
- Provide process control engineering support during project development, installation, and startup
- Participate actively on the unit operating team, including unit troubleshooting
About the Company: Our client is one of the world's premier publicly traded international oil & gas companies. It is an industry leader in energy innovation and provides a rewarding, dynamic workplace. In this key technical role, you will be empowered to think independently, take initiative, and be innovative. The position will stimulate your curiosity and challenge your intellect, and you'll enjoy a collaborative, inclusive working environment. The company provides industry-leading compensation, benefits, and employee programs that include highly competitive salaries, 401-k plan, Pension Plan, and Paid Relocation with Home Buyout.
Background Requirements - We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following background:
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering
- At least 3 or more years of demonstrated experience in process control engineering in the refining or petrochemical industry
- Experience in providing support for basic process control applications using basic application engineering skills such as point configuration, loop tuning, and identification of process dynamics
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledgeable in Honeywell TDC3000, Experion PKS, or Foxboro I/A DCS platforms
- Experience in developing, implementing, or optimizing DMC applications is a plus!
* Please note: Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis. (i.e., must be either US citizen or legal US Permanent Resident/green card holder).
To Apply: Please click here to e-mail resume directly to recruiter (please attach your resume to e-mail).
Keywords: process control engineer, advanced process control engineer, refinery, refining, petroleum refining, petrochemical, petrochemicals, Honeywell, TDC3000, TDC, DCS, Experion, PKS